Monday 14 April 2008

of fiddlers and architects, accordians and skype

Architects
It's going to take longer to get the house ready than we planned. It's going to be more expensive than we planned. We are not going to be able to rebuild the house as nice as we planned. Hummph

Fiddlers -
Fèis Air An Oir - and accordians
Oh yes - we're all getting into this. Ailsa is learning the fiddle and Jussi and I are playing at learning the accordian. Jussi is much better than I am - cos she can play the piano and is used to her left hand playing to a different rhythm from her right. I've just spent about 2 hours trying to get a snippet on this blog to delight you all with my musical prowess. Alas to no avail. But I will try again!

Skype
Ah the joys of Skype - had a video call with me mum yesterday. Oh the fun and the joy. And it was free!

No comments: