Sunday 20 April 2008

Heading South

Going to Dunbar tomorrow - and phew what a busy schedule of meetings, an interview, lunches and beers. Looking forward to it - but it does feel very strange to be going back. There's a long list of things I have to bring back from Dunbar - here are some highlights:-
Corkscrew
Wine rack
Scissors
Cat brushes
Muffin tray
All blankets but no duvets
Washing Machine
Bricks
Belfast sink
Coal glove
Sea Buckthorn bushes.

Obviously I've been very selective - pulling out only the things that'll get you rolling off your chairs with mirth.

I doubt I'll be posting again until I get back up here in about a weeks time. If Scotland runs out of fuel next week it'll take me a bit longer. It's clear that all journalists are lusting after a crisis - The Sunday paper I bought today was like Dad's Army or something - Don't panic buy - there's no need to panic buy - don't panic buy - don't panic. The net result will be panic buying. Hey ho.

1 comment:

Lulu Stader said...

Thanks for getting me my daily 'fix'! I like to know what you guys are up to... safe journey (back)!