Friday 23 May 2008

Friday night 4

A short one on account of the girl giving up on swimming due to a minor dispute – god almighty girls and petty politics huh? But I was there long enough to be cornered by the man they call Noah.

“..and my fucking brother has shot my pet sea gull. ‘Fearless’ we called it, had it almost eating out of my hand I did. My brother just loves shooting things. You know I had two pet goats? – Well one day he ran over one of them in his tractor, reversed over it so he did. ‘Apple’, the other goat was so scared it ran off and hid under one of the caravans – starved itself to death so it did. Took me weeks to find it. You know he once gave my car to the fire brigade so they could practice on it? And he shot my cat. Two barrels of a 12 bore. I mean I wouldn’t do that, I used to be an artist. Fucking loves shooting things so he does…”

14.0C – come Wort – you can do it.

No comments: