Monday 19 May 2008

Cats on the loo

Yesterday was a bit of a strange day. Ailsa went off swimming on her own, I did a bit of tidying and lounging but nothing much else. Today I have things to do, and I am a bit frustrated by our on-going phone-line problem (can't be on-line and use the phone).

I think we had a frost last night - I fear for me lettuces, I'll go up and check later.

Too much information
The cats were inevitably unsettled by the move but our patience is exhausted. This cottage is not a cat toilet. So they've been banished. We are a few days in to this regime and they are starting to get used to it and I think the front door will just about survive their attempts to get in. Hopefully they'll get used to using the great outdoors as a loo and we can let them back in before the winter!

I think I probably have the cleanest colon in christendom. It's all that rhubarb. But how can I prove it?

No comments: