Tuesday 13 May 2008

Cats on the loose

Ok - so I've read, written or contributed to hundreds of business plans in my time - but I'm not daft enough to think I know it all - so for three days this week I'm on a training course organised and paid for by those nice people at Highlands and Islands Enterprise.

After the first day I can admit that I was right - I don't know everything there is to know about writing business plans. So pretty useful so far. The course has 9 participants and it doesn't feel too much like a counselling session for recovering schizophrenics - though there have been times when it's come close. The most fun was had at the introductions session in the morning when two participants realised they were both there to set up a cattery business for Caithness. Ouch!

No comments: