Tuesday 9 December 2008

Der gelbe Becher ist kaputt

Me and yellow mug: we've shared some times eh?

I came in from the fields and grasped at cool coffee with cold and slippery hands. End of yellow mug.

It was partly the cold, partly the shock of having the fencer here with digger to attack the bedrock so we can sink strainers (oh I love the jargon - anyone fancy guessing what a gripple is?).
So in homage to the Great Yellow One - here is a recap:
fine-mug

stuck-in-mud
lump-hammer-ahoy
ive-made-itulldoofenow
basking-in-sun
they-came-from-east
another-hard-day-at-office
beer-for-breakfast

sunrise-0837-sunset-1532

Thatulldofenow. It took me longer to do that than I expected - but once I'd started I could stop.

2 comments:

Lulu Stader said...

Herzliches Beileid!

Anonymous said...

How many of us are posting Simon a new yellow mug for Christmas?
Will he have room for them all?
Mike T'Bike