Monday 22 December 2008

Random acts of kindness

Darn foolish idea this, but really, our postcode is:

Kilo Whiskey (how appropriate is that!) 14 7 Sierra Romeo

House number: 119 (no idea how they arrive at this - there's not 19 houses round here, never mind 119.

You can then find the full address here.

If anything comes of this (and of course I don't really expect anything to, but it's fun to wonder) I think I should have a forfeit or dare or something. Ideas welcome.

Somehow I feel I'll either severely regret this, or it'll disappear into the ether.

7 comments:

KitYule said...

I have the perfect thing...

The Speaking Goat said...

erm - what am I supposed to say to that?

Anonymous said...

Oh boy you are far north...

The Speaking Goat said...

I know - sometimes I envy your tropical lifestyle... (I lived in D&G and the Borders for years - your weather is very pleasant)

KitYule said...

The 'perfect thing' is on its way. Expect a package that's about 2.3 ft long.

The Speaking Goat said...

Jeeesh Man - that sounds very intriguing!

How was yer new year an stuff? Ours was quiet - we missed the Dunbar scene!

KitYule said...

We had a party. It was ace.
You were missed.