Tuesday 21 April 2009

Rain at last

It's raining today. The first proper rain we've had this month I think - and it makes an excuse to stop being so busy and sit down and blog - at last. The lack of blogging has mainly been down to the good weather - too many things to do when the weather is nice - and a wholesome influx of visitors (and in one case the diseases they carry - we're becoming more and more like amazonian indians by the day (well, erm, sort of)). Of course the jobs that need to be done could still be done when it's raining - but ...).

Thank you for your patience and comments. Prepare for flood.

Look wot I made! The local high school has an enterprise project and they have spent this year making and selling these Adirondack garden chairs. At £80 a pop I declined to buy one but when they ran a night class to build one yourself for 40 quid I was in there. Not bad really - and a great chair for sitting listening to nature and watching the landscape shimmer in the ever changing light. You should come and try it sometime (soon-like - the chair should fall to pieces within weeks - I mean I made it innit).

No comments: