Saturday 4 April 2009

Bums







It's a sad fact - but goats are extremely fond of having photos taken of their bums. This makes finding piccies to post here is quite tricky - as I don't want you to get the wrong idea.

Yesterday I was in Wick (getting lost as it 'appens) and Jussi and Ailsa were left with the camera and instructions to take lots of piccies cos it was such a beautiful day. 138 shots were taken - equivalent to 2000+ goat bums. Anyway here is a wee selection of the less bummy shots.

4 comments:

Petra said...

as idyllic a pastoral scene as I've ever seen... these are some lucky goats!

Lulu Stader said...

Fab pics, thank you!

'Protorki': Greek word of good cheer when raising one's glass of wicked homebrew

Lulu Stader said...

PS: sorry, this is just too good: 'ounpol'. The pronunciation of 'Ullapool' after several bottles of the same.

The Speaking Goat said...

Thanks Petra - It would be idyllic if I didn't have to get up so early in the morning to feed the little !*!*!!

Excellent Lulu - I look forward to practicing those words - I've got half a bottle of Retsina (a Lidl special) which migh help