Sunday 5 April 2009

Hospital update

Well what a callous bunch of readers you are - not one of you has asked after Raven.

She seems to be better - was it the dose of parafin and olive oil or the enema**? Both probably helped but what's really getting her back on her feet is being confined with her mother (Gwennifer), and feeding the natural way. Jussi is still milking Gwennifer - just to make sure she doesn't forget that that's what it's all about - but only taking a little.

We now have another kid down in the mouth and not feeding. A wether this time - I don't think we've settled on a name for him yet (many of them look rather similar you know). He was feeding fine and now just seems to have gone off the idea. Mmmmmm.

**Visitors (and we have quite a few lined up - hurray!) might like to note that the enema was conducted in our bath. Ailsa counted over twenty littlle poo balls.

4 comments:

townmouse said...

that's a little harsh - I've been checking in hourly to see if the poo had been produced.

The Speaking Goat said...

Sorry! Anyway you're excused - you've got that triffid to look after

Lulu Stader said...

Me too: I checked by phone!

Anonymous said...

Personally, I've only checked in weekly.
I've been so busy with my own chaos that I hadn't even heard that any of the kids was bunged, never mind that it had finally pooed.
My apologies, but glad to hear you're all milking/feeding/nursing/singing/budding/ringing/etc happily, if not a little tit bired out.

'kedsing' - dancing to the bleat of the kids.

MTB