Wednesday 9 July 2008

Integrity x 3

That soup didn't sound so nice did it? Well I wrote the recipe before I didn't cook it. I didn't cook it cos I found a jar of curry paste and so I made a curry from exactly those ingredients - I fried the spuds to accompany it - and it was wonderful. Most intoxicating. It'll be even better tonight.

I finished the work I was doing for Changeworks. Well I didn't exactly finish it - more I've stopped doing it. A bit dissatisfying really - I'd have much rather got it closer to completion, and I seem to have spent a lot of time researching and thinking and only written a few (tens of thousands of) words. Now I'm at a complete loss as to what to do..........

So I rushed out and chased the remaining sheep off our land and restored the fence where they'd been getting in. I have to be early in the morning to go to Inverness - I fully expect our fields to be full of sheep. But hopefully not - and the grass will have a couple of weeks to recover before the goats arrive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Moring,

I always receive Google Alerts when ChangeWorks shows up on the internet and I saw your post.

Our Company is 25years old here in the US. Our main product is a program called ChangeWorks.

It sounds very exciting that you are moving. Our goal, my husband and I are partners, is to move to Amsterdam within two years.

We are just starting our research on how to move to another country. We want to explore the gardens of Europe and slow life down.

I would love to hear from you.

Linda Napier