Friday 9 January 2009

Hiding under bushes

That last post - from Jussi. She doesn't post too often and I was surprised to see her doing it this morning.  I thought the post would be something like this:

We had a visit from a couple of experienced goat keepers yesterday.  They are lovely people and the first goat people I've ever met to whom the word 'mad' would be inappropriate.  Just lovely people.  Maybe its because they don't look after goats anymore - it must be a madness that wears off.

Anyway after the coffee and chat and the last of the Christmas cookies we all went up to see the goats - and my! were they full of compliments.  Goats in super condition, stables well kept, feet well trimmed - glow glow glow they did.

So although Jussi wrote about the moon this morning - it was really a sign of being over it.  The moon like.

2 comments:

Jussi said...

It's all true - I am over the moon! They are lovely people, and they said all the right things - they love our area, our setup, and it was lovely to hear all the good things they had to say about the goats! I had a feeling things are going well with them - they eat well and seem pretty happy. Still, what do I know? So getting compliments on the goats' conditions experienced people (he used to be a shepherd and they kept goats for ages)gives me much-needed confidence! All good. I wish they were a bit closer, they'd be grand to have nearby for when the kids arrive...

Lulu Stader said...

Congratulations, that's fantastic news! You Glow Girl!!