Thursday 12 March 2009

Free tea service

So today we receive two gifts. One gift actually cost £350 - the cost of getting the van through its MOT. The man giving it to me handed over with the words "Now you can go home make yourself a cup of tea and reflect on how evil cars are" - quite profound for a garage mechanic.

The other- WOW. A goat tea pot. Delightful don't you think? Thank you Mona!

Warming cuppas are the order of the day - having decided to attack my head with Number One clippers - I'm feeling distinctly cold and wander about in a bobble hat (so last year...or maybe five years ago).


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Maybe the MOT man been reading your blog.

Nick said...

Bit of a joker, your garage man - still, he can afford to be now, can't e?

The Speaking Goat said...

Omagod - now you come to mention it the mechanic did ask me to fill in my name and address on the invoice adding "to be honest I don't care what you write - just write Joe BLOGS if you like" I'm scared.

Nick! He certainly can - he took £900 off us a couple of months ago too. Enjoy the vines.