Wednesday 11 June 2008

Can blue men sing the whites?

You have to hand it to Jussi really. She is flat out at the moment trying to organise everything for our goats - due in July. She's up against a ridiculous timeline but is just knuckling down and getting on with it. I'm helping where I can of course.

What Jussi is demonstrating is the power of vision. Knowing what you want to achieve. It is more than half the battle.

Meanwhile I'm hiding in little projects - like the garden, the house, the beer - and not really progressing a vision of my own, because, ermm, well, I don't have one. I'm beating myself up over this at the moment - I do need to paint myself a picture of what I'm going to do and go for it (and 'it' is singular). Just now I'm flirting rather half arsedly with too many maybes.

It'll come good, but it's depressing me just now. So I take refuge in the deliciously silly.

No comments: