Monday 22 March 2010

Rapunzel's Luncheonette

We spent a pretty cold Saturday at a farm junk auction in Caithness (also known as a farm displenishment sale - a word I've never come across before). It was fun. We bought things we didn't really know we needed and that so far don't work. But it was fun - and fascinating. And I wholeheartedly recommend them for all you power tool fiends. We spent much longer there than we intended and possibly spent more on snacks from the canteen than we did on boxes of assorted, or more accurately, utterly unsorted, junk.....which might come in useful one day and in fact has already come in useful trying to fix the lawnmower that we bought. Trying being the key word here. I mean honestly - I have enough projects on the go here without introducing more....!

A bit of a Rapunzel's Luncheonette methinks. (One for Mat, bound to be a boon for marathon training in LA).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! That's a rhythm I can run to. It's loaded on the iPod for tomorrow's treadmill session. I wonder if the air-drumming will throw me off my stride...