Tuesday 24 February 2009

Sky larks!

Yay!  The sky larks are here - tweetering away madly - such a lovely sound such a fantastic herald - spring approaches!

Meanwhile googlemail is down.  This appears to be a world-wide event and illustrates the dangers of cloud systems.  Here's hoping they get back soon, that they haven't lost anything in the process - and that all those millions out there who depend on gmail to run their businesses are managing to stay calm this Monday morning.

So while I'm waiting for gmail here are some more piccies from Lulu.

Kite buggy anyone?
We live 'ere.  The cottage at the top, although from here we are completely unaware of the houses below us - except that one of them keeps cockerels and another seems to host alcoholic parties.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ocht, damn it, AYE ! But I've not been out on the kite buggy for months.
Pine, pine.

Mike T B

The Speaking Goat said...

Geesh - I dunno - you wait weeks for an MTB - and then three come along at once!
You turning into a goat? - They love pine too.

Anonymous said...

You know I strongly favour Caley Pine, so good luck to your stolen & replanted seedlings. Don't let the goats near 'em.
Wonderous trees. Wish they grew a bit quicker, though. Hoping to get across to Glen Affric in Easter (from Alness) to drop in and see progress on 8,000 that I helped plant in 1995.
Woohoo.
MTB

P.S. I love the 'word verification' stuff that you have to type when you post into Google Blogger. Today's randomly generated verifier is 'dizesti'. I believe this may be defined as: 'the remains of citrus fruit peel'. I'm going to cryptically copy the word verification onto the end of all my posts from now on. %-)

The Speaking Goat said...

Not stolen! We were helping to tidy up.

I don't get the word verification thing cos I'm a real virtual person cloud.

Couldn't find me some native northern hazel could ya?