Tuesday 16 September 2008

Blogging

You might have guessed, but I do spend to much time exploring blogs - I look for green blogs that agree with my mind-set, and I look for anti-green blogs so I can drop comments that I hope will irritate their authors and readers, and just maybe, get them to reflect a little.

I've not yet found a green blog I could rave about - until today. I've only read a couple of posts but so far I'm mightily impressed by Low Impact Man. This post has a humanity that is all too rare in the green diatribes I usually find. This is a long post - but worth reading through.

Our environmental problems are huge and stupendously complicated. The solutions are the likewise - but they start with you and me trying to do a little bit more every day, and understanding that others may not be able to change as fast we can - we shouldn't judge - we need to understand and if possible engage and encourage (but not patronise!).

No comments: