Friday 21 November 2008

Steady 'n' Snow


This week has been fairly consistently windy. Not windy enough to blow you off yer feet, but certainly strong enough to know about it.

This morning the wind has dropped, turned into the North, and brought snow. Just a steady fluttering, not enough to give more cover than a dusting. Quite nice really. It's due to get worse but I think we'll get off more lightly than 'the interior' and Grampian.

And I've lit the fire - so I've moved office back downstairs and am sitting here listening to the crackle of the logs and getting gently smoked. Today is my deadline for submitting the work, and this weekend we hope to return Muppet (weather permitting), so, apart from the smoke, we'll be able to breathe again.

2 comments:

Lulu Stader said...

So Bonnie has 'taken' then (probably not the official term)?

Jussi said...

I hope so! fingers crossed they're all "in kid"