Thursday 20 August 2009

A brief interlude (PLEASE!)

I'm not blogging much at the moment cos I'm focussed on desk work - and really there is nothing funny or interesting about that. Tying myself to the desk has coincided with rotten rainy weather - which is a good thing cos desk work seems to be impossible when the sun is out. But cold toes have returned (not as bad as this) , but a harbinger of winter perhaps. Oh my god - NO! Not yet PLEASE!

So, although the cr*p weather is good cos I'm getting things progressed that I should have done months ago - we are hoping for a return of summer soon.

1 comment:

Jo said...

It's a bit mixed here at the moment. We had a really sunny and warm day yesterday, but the rain's back today. Still, it gives us chance to catch up on the paperwork I suppose.