Saturday 25 October 2008

Where are the cats?

Storms? Please ignore that last post - that wasn't a storm - a mere sea side breeze.

This morning I set about extending the drain around the stables. I gave up when I was blown over pushing the wheel barrow. Then Jussi told me about the Nissen Hut:

I guess the removal of the roof had weakened the structure - so plans of rebuilding it need to be, erm, adjusted. Meanwhile the wind had wrecked the coal bunker - and blown it across the garden.

"So that'll be why they tie everything down" said Jussi. Actually she's quite shaken - there's stuff being blown all over the place - it's quite dangerous. And that coal bunker was the cats house. Where are the cats?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to put a new line of fencing when the gales hit on Saturday. I stubbornly persisted until the 14lb fencing maul was blown out of my hands...