Thursday 28 January 2010

Quiz

The Girl got a belated Xmas present at the weekend. It includes instructions with the following warning:

"Please switch off LED before accessing sunscreen or Northern/Southern hemisphere"

Ok - that's clear - but can you guess what the present was?

Meanwhile I woke up this morning and lay in bed.

Just how fantastic is that!?!? I used to be woken up and then hurl myself into the bathroom etc to get myself out in time to buy a coffee and a flapjack to imbibe on the 07:39. Life is good.

7 comments:

townmouse said...

Ah yes. I can't believe I used to get up at 6:20 every morning. I feel hard done by now if I have to get up before it's light out.

No idea on the present. Has she been given a whole new planet? Might come in handy...

Anonymous said...

Is it a watch? you know, those things for people who have to be places at certain particular times - surely you remember watches? Lynda

KitYule said...

Yeah, but you loved those flapjacks...

KitYule said...

hemispheres eh? is this thing globular?

The Speaking Goat said...

New planet - yeah you got it in one. Doh! No it's not a planet - we haven't got the room for a planet.

A watch - wow - I'll be wearing a watch next week, for the first time since I went to Aberdeen in November. It's all too exciting. And no - not a watch.

It is not globular.

To be honest you'll never guess - but maybe I'll tell you soon...

KitYule said...

You sure it's not globular like a globe? With a light? Like a bedside light in the shape of a globe? With the sunlight and that?

The Speaking Goat said...

Strange but true - it is a USB microscope