Wednesday 31 December 2008

Winter dawn









Contrary to Mike's comment on the previous post - the main reason I'm not posting is that I've got my balls stuffed into the coffee grinder.

Anyway - here is a little photo essay (how pretentious is that!!).

Jussi had been up with the goats, come back and gone back to sleep. Ailsa hadn't surfaced so I went for a wander. It was about 9ish - pre-sunrise (the sunrise sunset titles I use in the blog come from a widget, but the sunrise figures are early, - we're surrounded by hills so the sun doesn't rise for a good few minutes after the widgets quoted time).

Just as the sun rose the camera ran out of batteries. The photo of the new fence - how good a fence is that? - gives a better impression of the colours as the sun rose, photo's towards the sun are under-exposing the foreground.

All this is a good few days ago- since then it's not risen above freezing - and the hoar is getting very fuzzy and pretty. But I'm too busy to get out with my camera.

No comments: