Monday 31 March 2008

The final day in Dunbar

And gloriously sunny it is too - keep dunny sunny - say no to the incinerator.

Packing got very serious yesterday - though there still seems to be an extreme amount to do.  Last night I had my first seriously troubled nights sleep since I left work - worrying about packing the van and - all sorts of nonsense around actually getting to Bettyhill.  Poor nights sleep were a feature of my life at Changeworks - so in a way last night was a nice reminder of the good things I'm doing in this move.  Even though, right now, it's clearly worrying me a lot!

Yesterdays packing raked up all kinds of unseen-for-years bits and bobs - jerking all kinds of memories in ways that only 'things' can.   It's a rollercoaster ride all right!

I must go finish off the things that need doing today.  Hopefully we'll be connected in Bettyhill quickly so there'll be no interruption in these fascinating posts, and I'll be able to describe to you (my invisible probably non-existent readers)  the adventures of the actual move.  Even more hopefully there'll be no adventures to report.


AAAAAAArghgh

1 comment:

Lulu Stader said...

Travel safely and keep the Blog entries coming!