Thursday 7 April 2011

It's all fine

Jussi has taken the girl to Hamburg. I'm left with the goats the guinea pigs the chickens the cats the dog and a part-time job.

Took the dog to work on Tuesday - he doesn't like travelling in the van - squeaks a lot. Crapped himself. Smelly meeting.

BT have now disconnected the phone in the cottage. No contact with the outside world from the house WHATSOEVER. Managed to walk the dog to the phone exchange as BT Openreach sat there having breakfast and pleaded with the guy to do something about it.....he made no promises

Took the dog to another meeting today (and between times did this blog). I managed to rescue the tax disc but he's eating most everything else.

It's all fine though.

1 comment:

Mike The Bike said...

I spent most of this morning on two phone calls and one email to Virgin Media, so I 'feel' your frustration wholly.

I didn't get the service I wanted or had expected, which they used to have available (free call divertion on engaged line or after 6 rings) but settled for a much more basic one instead (£2 per month to divert all calls). Half as useful at infinitely more cost.

This is about the 6th time we've come across their 'creeping sickness' of tiny extra charges increasing gradually.

The worst bit was when I clicked 'send' on the internet page, where I'd just spent 1/2 hour writing into the complaint field on their website, it just crippled Internet Explorer and shut down. Joyous.

I guess I just need a dog to eat the contents of my house and crap on me from time to time.

Word verification:
'reterf' - to pointlessly delay the simple reconnection of a telephone line at the exchange.